We, at LegaLogic, believe that a start-up needs initial handholding on legal matters at the most. We believe in
supporting the ecosystem in which we exist. We have provided support to a lot of start-ups with their legal needs.
Our broad areas of service include:
- Analysis and Validation of Business Ideas as per the current market conditions.
- Assisting with entity formation and other legal implications
- Acting as Outsourced Legal Counsel
- Assistance in Funding
- M&A advisory
- Assistance in matters of Intellectual Property (IP).
- Advising and Assistance in Corporate Law Compliances
- Provide employment law advice, including the drafting of employment-related contracts.
- Provide general corporate and commercial advice.
- Drafting and Review of the Co-Founder Agreement and other Managerial Level Contracts
To know more about the practice area and our expertise, please write to us at [email protected]