We, LegaLogic Consulting or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, (“LegaLogic”, “We”) are the owners of the website https://www.legalogic.co.in/ (“Website”).
What data do we collect?
“Personal Information” means the information provided to us through the Website, including the name of an individual, name of an entity, designation, email id, and resume (which may include the name of the applicant, contact number, address, qualification details, work experience, etc). The reason your personal information available with us is that you have provided it to us. For example, by entering into an agreement with us, giving us your business card, entering your data on our website, agreeing to receive briefings and other publications from us, or applying for a position with us. Personal information that we may collect, and process may include:
- Basic information like your name, employer and title or position
- Contact information, including your e-mail address, company address, postal address and phone number.
- Identification and background information provided by you or otherwise collected by us as part of our business acceptance procedures.
- Information that you may provide to us for the purpose of a job application.
- Data relating to your visit to our website or materials and communications sent to you electronically.
- Any other personal information that you may provide to us or that we may obtain from a third-party source.
Website and Social media accounts: We may also collect, store and use your personal information when you (1) access our social networking handles on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn and use our services; (2) share our blogs on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn; and (3) leave comments, feedback, or testimonials on these social networking handles.
Accuracy of information: Please make sure that any personal information you share with us is accurate and up-to-date. If you are sharing any personal information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorised to do so.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may also automatically collect certain information through cookies to improve our website and offerings, such as the pattern of your use of the Website, our offerings, visits, material that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, IP address, and date and time when you access or use the website. Cookies are small, encrypted files, that the website transfers to the device through which you access our website.
Types of cookies used: We use the following types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies.
- Analytical or performance cookies.
- Targeting cookies
- improve your experience on the website
- understand the usage based on the geographical area.
- understand the usage based on the demographics.
- understand and get the usage patterns of the users.
The cookies may collect the following information:
- Website scrolling and clicking
- Your operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU, and
- details about the service provider
Will disabling the cookies allow you to use the website?
We will not restrict the use of the website if the cookies are disabled.
What do we do with your data?
Personal information is collected and used to:
- to provide and improve our offerings.
- handling your job application or managing our recruitment processes in any other way.
- We will manage our interaction with you.
- generating statistics about our website’s usage or analysing and improving our website.
- to keep and manage our website.
- sending legal updates, e-mails/ and communications.
- internal record keeping and complying or fulfilling our legal, regulatory, and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Who do we disclose your data?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your personal information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your personal information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company, or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your personal information has the right to continue to use it for the purposes specified herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations, court orders, or requests by government authorities.
How long do we retain your data?
We endeavour to only collect such personal information that is necessary for the purposes indicated, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time personal information is retained, and the criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the personal information and the purpose for which it was provided or collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your personal information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting personal information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at [email protected].
Our Security Measures
Your personal information is stored on third-party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of personal information transmitted as these systems are not hackproof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, or technical issues is possible, and we will take the necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
You have the right to access your personal information in our possession; the right to have us rectify or modify any such personal information; the right to have us erase or delete your personal information; the right to restrict us from processing such personal information; the right to object to our use of your personal information; and the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for personal information will be handled within a reasonable period. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact [email protected].
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16, please do not provide any personal information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with personal information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at co[email protected] to have the personal information deleted.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications, including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our website and offerings, including those concerning violations of use; (b) updates; (c) information regarding our offerings; and (d) newsletters. You may opt-out of receiving emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt-out at any time by emailing [email protected] with your specific concerns.
Links to other Websites
Limitation of Liability
Governing Laws and Disputes
Changes to this Policy