We, at LegaLogic understand, Liability Insurance is used by entities as a business risk mitigating measure. We believe risk exposure analysis and its mitigation is done well by obtaining relevant liability insurances, as also seen to be fast becoming an important business strategy.
There are various types of liability policies that a business needs to evaluate are:
- Errors and Omissions.
- Commercial General Liability.
- Directors and Officer’s.
- Cyber Insurance.
- Product Recall.
- Reps and Warranty (used in M&A deals).
Our broad area of service includes:
- Advise on insurance proposal questionnaire response
- Identifying Right Insurance Brokers / Insurance providers.
- Organising Client Education and Awareness on various Insurance Products and their specific coverages based on our Analysis of Company’s Business and Associated Risks.
- Providing Opinions on Applicability of Insurance to a claim situation or actual claims.
- Review of the Insurance Policy wordings and Negotiating the wordings to mitigate the risk.
- Supporting on the legal aspect for making claim under an Insurance Policy.
To know more about the practice area and our expertise, please write to us at email@example.com